- NOTICE !
- From the proceedings of YABEC 2016, we found one abstract had been missing. We were very sorry for this error and if you need the latest edition of the proceedings, please contact to YABEC 2016 office.
- Transportation information to the registration desk in Phoenix SEAGAIA Resort has been updated. Please check from here.
- Check-in & out time for accommodation have been informed. Please check from here, thank you.
Renovation of YABEC by Networking Asian Biochemical & Biological Engineers
Young Asian Biological Engineers’ Community (formerly, Young Asian ” Biochemical ” Engineers’ Community), is originally an international organization whose members are young biochemical engineering professionals and scholars from Asian regions including China, Korea, Taiwan and Japan. By the emerging research interests in biotechnology and bioprocess engineering field, our community has come to enjoy diverse aspects of biological R & D, and now we have decided to gather in the name of ” biological engineering ” since this symposium.
In this year, YABEC symposium will be held on 27 ~ 29 th, October in Miyazaki SEAGAIA Resort, Miyazaki city, Japan, offering the opportunity to present the latest results in research and to exchange ideas in all aspects of biotechnology and bioprocess engineering. Please join us and enjoy the liberal and friendly atmosphere of the YABEC symposium.
General outline of YABEC 2016
Date : 27th (Thu)~29th (Sat) October, 2016
Place : Miyazaki SEAGAIA Resort, Miyazaki
Hamayama Yamasaki-cho, Miyazaki City,
Miyazaki Prefecture 880-8545, Japan
Flyer : Download here
All participants are invited to submit a one-page abstract and registration form, available from links below. To attend YABEC2016 in Miyazaki, please contact first your regional delegate by 23 June 2016 with the registration form. Participants in each region are asked to register via AFOB Registration System. Submission of abstract and registration of personal information through the AFOB Registration System will be closed on August 20th, 2016.
- Abstract form (fill presenter’s name in parentheses) ： (Your_Fullname)_16YABEC-AbstractForm.docx
- Registration form (fill name in parentheses) ： (Your_Fullname)_16YABEC-RegistrationForm.docx
Conference fee (For Japanese participants, see detail in the linked page.) :
YABECian (young participant below age 50): 250 USD
OABECian (senior participant over age 51): 350 USD
Accompanying person: 150 USD
- The conference fees stated above include registration, social program, a set of proceedings, welcome reception (dinner) on 27 Oct., a lunch and a banquet on 28 Oct. and two nights’ accommodation.
- Extra fee will be charged for special arrangements for accommodation.
International Advisory Board (Regional delegates) :
Professor Haijia Su
Regional delegate of China
Beijing University of Chemical Technology
E-mail : suhj(atmark)mail.buct.edu.cn
Professor Duk Jae Oh
Regional delegate of Korea
E-mail : djoh(atmark)sejong.ac.kr
Professor Steven Wang
Regional delegate of Taiwan
National Taiwan University
E-mail : sswang(atmark)ntu.edu.tw
YABEC 2016 Organizing Committee :
Regional delegate of Japan
Masumi Yamada, Chiba University
Hiroyuki Imanaka, Okayama University
Kazuaki Ninomiya, Kanazawa University
Kazunori Shimizu, Nagoya University
Kei Kanie, Nagoya University
Kenji Okano, Osaka University
Kiyotaka Hara, Shizuoka University
Kousuke Minamihata, The University of Tokyo
Makoto Yoshimoto, Yamaguchi University
Masaaki Konishi, Kitami Institute of Technology
Masahiro Yasuda, Osaka Prefecture University
Mitsuo Umetsu, Tohoku University
Ryosuke Yamada, Osaka Prefecture University
Ryuji Kato, Nagoya University
Shinji Sakai, Osaka University
Takayuki Takei, Kagoshima University
Takeshi Omasa, Osaka University / Tokushima University
Tatsuya Oshima, Miyazaki University
Tomohisa Katsuda, Kobe University
Tsutomu Tanaka, Kobe University
Yang Liu, Osaka University
Yoichi Kumada, Kyoto Institute of Technology
Yoshihiro Ojima, Osaka City University
YABEC Japan Office
E-mail : yabec16(atmark)yabec-jp.org