Submission of Abstract:
All participants are invited to submit a one-page abstract and registration form, available from links below. To attend YABEC2016 in Miyazaki, please contact first your regional delegate by 23 June 2016 with the registration form. Participants in each region will be asked to register via AFOB Registration System (will be available soon) after the date. Submission of abstract and registration of personal information through the AFOB Registration System will be closed on 30 June, 2016. Other participants beyond the four regions of China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, may submit their papers directly to YABEC Japan Office. All abstracts will be considered for oral or poster sessions. However, authors may indicate a preference for oral or poster presentation on the registration form.
- Session A: Medical Biotechnology and Biochip/Biosensor
- Session B: Bioenergy, Biorefinery, and Environmental Biotechnology
- Session C: Applied Microbiology, Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics
- Session D: Enzyme, Food Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biophysics and Others
Abstract submission will be closed on 30th June, 2016.
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the authors by e-mail before July 31st, 2016.
All accepted one-page abstracts will be published as received in the symposium proceedings, which will be available at the registration.
- Typewritten on A4 paper with margins of 2.5 cm (top, bottom, left and right)
- Font: Times New Roman
- Title: 14 pt, bold and centered
- Authors and affiliation: 11pt, with the presenting author indicated by an underline
- Text: 11 pt, single spaced and fully justified
- File format: Microsoft Word DOC file (should not exceed 1 Mbyte)
Filenames including “full name” of the presenting author are preferred for the abstract and registration form.
Abstract & Registration forms:
- Abstract form (fill presenter’s name in parentheses) ： (Your_Fullname)_16YABEC-AbstractForm.docx
- Registration form (fill name in parentheses) ： (Your_Fullname)_16YABEC-RegistrationForm.docx